There is this energy biscuit that I don’t like at all. They are said to provide you with instant energy, have a lot more benefits alongside like low on calories and keep you healthily active and blah! Even whilst knowing all its benefits, I do not like how it tastes so I turned to the kitchen on a mission to make it tolerable and BANG! It actually turned out not just tolerable but in fact very yummy.
Without wasting any more time, here’s the secret recipe to it:
- A pack or two of energy or fibre biscuits.
- A small block of couverture chocolate.
- Chop the chocolate into equal pieces. Melt the chocolate in a hot water bath or a double boiler.
- Dip those biscuits in the chocolate and set them on a plate dusted with icing sugar or cocoa beforehand.
- Refrigerate the plate for 20 to 30 minutes.
- TADA! You may enjoy them after the chocolate has been set.
Chocolate is a magical ingredient that can make things yummier magically so keep a block of cooking chocolate with you all the time.
As I mentioned in the ingredients of the recipe, fibre biscuits may also be used in place of energy biscuits. Both have their own set of undeniable benefits and when dipped into chocolate, they become undeniably yummy.
Enjoy the chocolate biscuits.