With the electric bicycle market becoming more popular every day and the energy crisis fueling up in countries like it’s the end of fossil fuels, it’s no surprise there’s a wide array of sites dedicated to the subject!
Bikes are a great way to get around. In addition to being economical, they’re also environmentally friendly and provide a fun alternative to driving or riding your bicycle.
Experts say BIKES are doom for so many huge industries, such as Automotive and Healthcare, and WALKING is even worse! But we believe your health is worth more than all of this world’s money amalgamated, hence we covered why and how fruit milkshakes are best for us.
But many different types of bikes are available today, including electric bikes, that can be used for commuting, errands, recreation, or racing. So how do you know which one will work best for your needs? Well, that depends on what you want your bike to do. For example, if you want it to be used mostly for commuting, you’ll probably want an e-bike with a more modest speed range. If you want to take your bike on longer trips or go faster, you may want to consider an electric mountain bike or road bike.
If you’re new to biking, you may not know what bike is right for you. Or maybe you just need some help figuring out which one you should buy. That’s why we’ve put together this guide to the different types of bikes available today.
E-bikes are bicycles that have been modified to use electric power instead of human power. They typically use a motor and battery pack built into the bike’s frame. This means you don’t have to carry the extra weight of a traditional electric bike, and you can ride it just like any other bike.
However, with so many blogs covering the E-bike industry, it can be tough to keep up with all the updates and changes. Our 14-blog list will help you stay on top of the latest trends, developments, and events that matter most to you. These are the leading blogs in the space (we will update these every two to three months as newcomers should also be pointed out).
1. Electrek: They are a site that provides the best electric bike news, reviews, and tips, and the vehicle and truck news is also added to the mission. They help EV enthusiasts enjoy their ride, whether new to electric bikes or experienced. (electrek.co/guides/ebikes)
– Monthly traffic stats: 1,368,801/month (Organically Uprising Trend)
2. Electric Bike Review: This is an up-and-coming web resource covering the full range of electric bicycles for commuting and recreation. Electric Bike Review aims to cover two wheels on electric power with an unbiased eye to provide you with objective information and ratings. (electricbikereview.com)
– Monthly traffic stats: 103,082/month (Organically Steady Trend)
3. Electric Bike Blog: ElectricBike-Blog is a blog about e-bikes and related news on the market. The aim is to help inform and inspire others to purchase and ride an E bike, as their byline says: More Power.. Less Boring. (electricbike-blog.com)
– Monthly traffic stats: 2,525/month (Organically Downfalling Trend)
4. Blog from ChargeBikes: The ChargeBikes Blog provides a complete list of electric bike reviews, articles and guides, news, and updates on the electric bicycle world. We picked the brand’s blog since they continuously provide informatively statistical content for the readers! Their blog’s main aim is to provide an excellent experience for visitors. (chargebikes.com/blogs/e-bike-blog)
– Monthly traffic stats: 9,804/month (Organically Steady Trend)
5. Bike Ride: The site covers all the details about bikes, electric and non both! They catch up with the events, repairs, reviews, and giveaways for the viewers. There is also a dedicated Forum section for all the two-wheeled bikers to come over and discuss anything related to the industry. They have a specific electric bike reviews section as well. (bikeride.com/best-electric-bikes)
– Monthly traffic stats: 284,556/month (Organically Steady Trend)
6. Electrive: The site is dedicated to all things ELECTRIC! The mammoth of information includes cars, trucks, and of course, “e-bikes.” The two-wheeler category has all the essential news and reviews for the industry, such as take-overs, brand stories, investment news, and similar stuff. They keep this section pretty up-to-date. (electrive.com/category/two-wheeler/)
– Monthly traffic stats: 48,718/month (Organically Growing Trend)
7. Ecotricity: The site provides a plethora of information about electric vehicles. From the most important aspect, they cover the technological advancements, and they also cover the safety issues. The most interesting part of the blog is the technical section. They review all the top e-bikes and the latest trends in the electric vehicle sector. (ecotricity.co.uk/blog/)
– Monthly traffic stats: 51,725/month (Organically Steady Trend)
8. Electric Bike Report: The Electric Bike Report is an unbiased publication for anyone who loves riding an electric bike. The electric bike report is a comprehensive resource of articles, reports, and how-to’s to help you navigate the great outdoors and a healthier lifestyle. (electricbikereport.com)
– Monthly traffic stats: 87,720/month (Organically Fast Rising Trend)
9. Electric Bike: The Electric Bike blog is here to help you make an informed decision when buying an electric bike. We look at the technology behind electric bikes, their benefits, and disadvantages and provide tips on where to ride and how to find the right electric bike for your needs. (electricbike.com)
– Monthly traffic stats: 15,075/month (Organically Slow and Dropping Trend)
10. Motor Biscuit: From land-speed records to motorcycle upkeep, they cover the latest news and wisdom on anything with 2 wheels. MotorBiscuit’s journalists share the most delinquent stuff on motorcycle rallies, clubs, and even insurance! (motorbiscuit.com/2-wheels/)
– Monthly traffic stats: 2,790,026/month (Organically Steady Trend)
11. Bicycling News: The word itself is self-explanatory: they cover everything related to bicycles, even when governments dump some bicycles on the homeless! It is an online magazine about regular and electric bicycles. They even have a Shopping section to gear you up for the next ride. They are dedicated to helping you make an informed decision about your next purchase and are committed to being one of the best resources for electric bicycle reviews, news, and general bicycle information. (bicycling.com/news/)
– Monthly traffic stats: 2,283,495/month (Organically Steady Trend)
12. Electric Bike Paradise: It is a blog, it is a shop, it is a reviewer, and it is a paradise for bikers! The website is purely dedicated to electric bikes and electric bicycle information. Mostly famous for covering electric scooter facts, they strive to be the leading site for electric scooters, bicycles, and all those two-wheelers plus three-wheelers as well. Three-wheelers are targeted at the handicapped and the elderly. (electricbikeparadise.com/blogs/guides/)
– Monthly traffic stats: 63,925/month (Organically Rapid Rising Trend)
13. Electric-Biking: The site that is dedicated to e-bikes and the people who ride them. The website features a comprehensive directory of electric bike dealers and manufacturers, as well as a list of their products. They also have a blog that is updated weekly, featuring articles on the latest trends and news in the electric bike world. (electric-biking.com)
– Monthly traffic stats: 61,760/month (Organically Rising Trend)
14. Bike Xchange: Their stance is to promote and advance the use of bicycles throughout the world. Their byline says “We’re an ad-free resource for cyclists. Our goal is to provide easy-to-follow, step-by-step cycling-related guides, and reviews for bikes & gear.” The site offers all the latest news, product reviews, events, and community forums for the electric bike and bicycle industry. They also provide all the necessary resources for consumers and enthusiasts. (bikexchange.com/blog/)
– Monthly traffic stats: 54,105/month (Organically Steady Trend)
These are the handpicked Electric Two Wheel content creators we thought you might like. The Traffic trends are obtained from the organic 3rd party Semrush tool, mid-2022. Watch out for more Electric Bike-related articles coming soon! Best Electric Bikes in 2022 is next on our list.
Read more :